Dr. Grewal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prabhdeep Grewal, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Grewal completed a residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine. She currently practices at TSAOG Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grewal is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Ar, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Medical University of The Americas (Nevis), Medical School — 2005
- Medical University of the Americas - Nevis, West Indies, Medical School — 2005
- McMaster University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grewal?
Dr. Grewal has always been a great doctor who took time to listen to why you are there. She always listened to get full details of what was the issue are instead of just pushing you out the door to get to the next patient. Lots of doctors don’t do that any longer which is sad. She always was on top of treatment trying to not push me into surgery. She will be GREATLY missed!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prabhdeep Grewal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grewal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grewal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grewal frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Chronic Pain, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Grewal's office is located at 400 Concord Plaza Dr Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78216. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
American Spine - Columbia11055 Little Patuxent Pkwy Ste L4, Columbia, MD 21044 (240) 629-3934
Hagerstown Office1110 Opal Ct Ste 3, Hagerstown, MD 21740 (240) 629-3932
Waldorf Office12070 Old Line Ctr Ste 210, Waldorf, MD 20602 (240) 629-3952
American Spine - Germantown19506 Doctors Dr, Germantown, MD 20874 (240) 629-3939
American Spine - Rockville15245 Shady Grove Rd Ste 145, Rockville, MD 20850 (240) 629-3926
American Spine - Olney18111 Prince Philip Dr Ste 124, Olney, MD 20832 (240) 629-3939
American Spine - Leonardtown40900 Merchants Ln Unit 204, Leonardtown, MD 20650 (240) 629-3939
American Spine - Oxon Hill6196 Oxon Hill Rd Ste 220, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 (240) 629-3939
Orthopedic & Wellness
American Spine and Advanced Pain Management1050 Key Pkwy Ste 102, Frederick, MD 21702 (240) 629-3926
TSAOG Orthopaedics & Spine
TSAOG Orthopaedics Quarry Area3327 Research Plz Ste 404, San Antonio, TX 78235 (210) 804-5400