Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Porur Somasundaram, MD is a cardiology specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Somasundaram completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo/Millard Fillmore Hosp. He currently practices at St. Luke's Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Somasundaram is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- SUNY Buffalo/Millard Fillmore Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U Delhi/Safdarjang Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Madras Med Coll, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Cardiology Associates
Saint Lukes Infectious Disease Associates1001 E Superior St Ste L201, Duluth, MN 55802 Existing Patients: (218) 249-3057
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Somasundaram?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Somasundaram has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Somasundaram frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Somasundaram's office is located at 1001 E Superior St Ste L201, Duluth, MN 55802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Somasundaram speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital