Dr. Fazel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Poorya Fazel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Fazel completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fazel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100A, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fazel?
Extremely knowledgeable, capable, and kind. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Poorya Fazel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fazel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fazel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fazel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fazel's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100A, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South