Dr. Ponciano Reyes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reyes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ponciano Reyes, MD is a hematology specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Reyes completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. and is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reyes is board certified in Hematology.
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 19 Baker Ave Ste 100, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Existing Patients: (845) 483-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reyes?
I saw Dr, Reyes for the first time yesterday. He was very pleasant, spent all the time with me that I needed, and found issues other Drs. had missed on some reports. Even IF he had what soem people think is a poor bedside manner, I would rather have a good Doctor than a happy go lucy poor Dr. Many friends see him, and I have not heard any complaints. Waiting time in the office was 10 - 15 minutes. This appears to be a very busy practice, so waiting may be expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reyes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reyes frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Reyes' office is located at 19 Baker Ave Ste 100, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reyes speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reyes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center