Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pon-Sang Chan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Miriam Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at MICHAEL D S UECHI INC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Miriam Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- National Defense Medical Center, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael D S Uechi Inc
Pon-sang Chan. MD Inc.321 N Kuakini St Ste 704, Honolulu, HI 96817 Existing Patients: (808) 591-2118
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
very caring MD. The best I have ever seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chan frequently treats Rheumatic Aortic Valve Disorders, Aortic Stenosis, and Mitral Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 321 N Kuakini St Ste 704, Honolulu, HI 96817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.