Dr. Polyxene Kokinos, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Campbell, CA. Dr. Kokinos completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus. She currently practices at Polyxene Kokinos, M.D. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kokinos is board certified in General Surgery.
Polyxene Kokinos, M.D.
South Bay Vascular Center & Vein Institute2255 S Bascom Ave Ste 200, Campbell, CA 95008 Existing Patients: (408) 376-3626
French, Greek, Spanish
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Ca Sf Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of California-Moffett Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net of California
- Nippon Life Benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kokinos?
I've seen Dr. Kokinos one time when she took out stitches from my arm. She was very gentle as for the stitches were so tight, she maneuvered the tweezers, and was able to pull out the stitches, thank goodness no pain at all. Thank you Dr Kokinos.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital