Dr. Jumrussirikul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pitayadet Jumrussirikul, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Jumrussirikul completed a residency at Harbor Hospital Center. He currently practices at Iowa Heart Center - West University and is affiliated with Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Jumrussirikul is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Harbor Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- MAHIDOL UNIVERSITY-SIRIRAJ HOSPITAL / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jumrussirikul?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jumrussirikul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jumrussirikul frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jumrussirikul's office is located at 5880 University Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
Iowa Heart Center - West University
Iowa Heart Center - West5880 University Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50266 (515) 633-3600