Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Pirooz Mofrad, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Mofrad completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Washington Heart Rhythm Associates and is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Stanford University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2000
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mofrad?
I’ve been a patient of Dr Mofrad for nearly 10 years. His knowledge, care, and demeanor are superior. I’m from a medical family and background, I Dr shopped in the DC area for an electrophysiologist, and I’m so glad I chose Dr Mofrad!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mofrad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mofrad frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Syncope.
Dr. Mofrad's office is located at 10230 New Hampshire Ave Ste 204, Silver Spring, MD 20903. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- Suburban Hospital
- UM Capital Regional Health