Dr. Piotr Lazowski, MD is a nephrology specialist in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Lazowski completed a residency at Catholic Medical Center Brooklyn Queens. He currently practices at South Shore Nephrology, PC and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lazowski is board certified in Internal Medicine.
South Shore Nephrology, PC
South Shore Nephrology, PC47 Obery St Ste 1a, Plymouth, MA 02360 Existing Patients: (508) 747-4883
South Shore Nephrology, PC90 Ter Heun Dr, Falmouth, MA 02540 Existing Patients: (508) 747-4883
South Shore Nephrology, PC100 Rosebrook Way Fl 2, Wareham, MA 02571 Existing Patients: (508) 747-4883
- New York University Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Catholic Medical Center Brooklyn Queens, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lazowski?
This brilliant doctor saved my life this past year. I was in the ER in total renal failure. I am here today, thank to this wonderful doctor.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Southcoast Hospitals Group – Tobey