Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Ping Chu, MD is a oncology specialist in Webster, TX. Dr. Chu completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Pings Chu MD Phd and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- MD Anderson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Massachusetts Institute Of Techology, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pings Chu MD Phd1015 W Medical Center Blvd Ste 2800, Webster, TX 77598 Existing Patients: (281) 338-2006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chu?
I was diagnosed with nasalpharyngeal carncinoma in early 2012. I was unsure of what to do and needed opinions. I visited several oncologists before I came upon Dr. Chu. I met with him and his staff. They were all friendly, welcoming, and open to helping. We talked treatment plans and decided on chemo as well as radiation therapy. The office was accommodating and comfortable. During treatment, my nurse, Delhia, was on call all the time. She answered all of my questions and took notes of my statuses as well as requests. The care that she provided me was a big reason for my push into the healthcare profession. I strive to be as wonderful as a nurse as she is. All of the staff that I have encountered were fantastic. They always recognized my voice and were excited to see me even under the circumstances. Dr. Chu is knowledgeable, personable, and an overall excellent doctor. You'll be in good hands with him and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chu frequently treats Anal and Rectal Cancer, Erythropoietin Test, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Chu's office is located at 1015 W Medical Center Blvd Ste 2800, Webster, TX 77598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chu speaks Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital