Dr. Pim Jetanalin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jetanalin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pim Jetanalin, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Jetanalin completed a residency at Bassett Medical Center-Cooperstown Ny. She currently practices at The University of Kansas Health System and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. Dr. Jetanalin is board certified in Rheumatology.
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN DIEGO, Fellowship Hospital
- Bassett Medical Center-Cooperstown Ny, Residency Hospital
- Queen Savang Vadhana Memorial Hospital Chonburi, Internship Hospital
- CHULALONGKOM UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2003
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jetanalin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jetanalin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jetanalin frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Jetanalin's office is located at 1000 E 101st Ter, Kansas City, MO 64131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jetanalin speaks Taiwanese, Thai, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jetanalin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital
The University of Kansas Health System
The University of Kansas Health System1000 E 101st Ter, Kansas City, MO 64131 (816) 333-1326
- 2 1819 W Polk St, Chicago, IL 60612 (913) 588-3402
The University of Kansas Physicians Allergy and Rheumatology
Medical Office Building3901 Rainbow Blvd # LEVEL4, Kansas City, KS 66160 (913) 588-1227