Dr. Pierre Leimgruber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leimgruber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pierre Leimgruber, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lewiston, ID. Dr. Leimgruber completed a residency at Wayne State U Hosps. He currently practices at Providence Spokane Cardiology and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Leimgruber is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Wayne State U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Hurley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Med Sch U Zurich, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Spokane Cardiology
Catalyst Medical Group-valley Medical Center2315 8th St, Lewiston, ID 83501 Existing Patients: (208) 298-0720
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leimgruber?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leimgruber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leimgruber frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Leimgruber's office is located at 2315 8th St, Lewiston, ID 83501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leimgruber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital