Dr. Elsishans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phyllis Elsishans, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Elsishans completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital And Med Center. She currently practices at Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc.. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elsishans is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Joseph Hospital And Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Health Sys, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc.
Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc.2881 Hyde Park St, Sarasota, FL 34239 Existing Patients: (941) 366-5440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elsishans?
Wonderful. Never in a rush, cares for me, cared for my mother and cares for my daughter. Takes time to speak with patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phyllis Elsishans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elsishans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elsishans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elsishans frequently treats Anemia, Overweight, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Elsishans' office is located at 2881 Hyde Park St, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elsishans speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.