Dr. Armstead has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phyllis Armstead, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Dunn, NC. Dr. Armstead completed a residency at Medical College of PA. She currently practices at Commwell Health of Bldg. Bridges. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Armstead is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Medical College of PA, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Medical College of PA, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1992
- Widener University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Armstead?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phyllis Armstead, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Armstead's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Armstead accepts your insurance.
Dr. Armstead frequently treats Schizophrenia, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Armstead's office is located at 3331 Easy St, Dunn, NC 28334. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Commwell Health of Bldg. Bridges3331 Easy St, Dunn, NC 28334 (910) 567-6194
Hill Crest Behavioral Health Services6869 5th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35212 (205) 838-2031
MindPath Care Centers at Carolina Partners
MindPath Care Centers at Carolina Partners790 SE Cary Pkwy Ste 201, Cary, NC 27511 (919) 443-4100