Dr. Phinit Phisitkul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phisitkul's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Phinit Phisitkul, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in South Sioux City, NE. Dr. Phisitkul completed a residency at Phramongkutklao Hospital and College Of Medicine, Thailand. He currently practices at CNOS South Sioux and is affiliated with Crawford County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phisitkul is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Iowa Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Iowa Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, Other Education — 2003
- Phramongkutklao Hospital and College Of Medicine, Thailand, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Prajaksillapakom Hospital, Thailand, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phisitkul?
Did I ever pick the right Dr! After seeing a Dr, podiatrist in the 80’s I ended up being worse off from that visit. Dr Phisitkul knew exactly what to do to fix the mess I was left with. He’s a wonderful caring Dr. Highly recommend Dr Phisitkul.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phisitkul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phisitkul frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Humerus Fracture, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. Phisitkul's office is located at 201 E 4th St Ste 202, South Sioux City, NE 68776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phisitkul has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crawford County Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Valley Healthcare
- Mercyone Siouxland Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health– St. Luke's Regional Medical Center