Dr. Phinit Phisitkul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phisitkul's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Phinit Phisitkul, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in South Sioux City, NE. Dr. Phisitkul completed a residency at Phramongkutklao Hospital and College Of Medicine, Thailand. He currently practices at CNOS South Sioux and is affiliated with Crawford County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phisitkul is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Iowa Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Iowa Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, Other Education — 2003
- Phramongkutklao Hospital and College Of Medicine, Thailand, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Prajaksillapakom Hospital, Thailand, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CNOS South Sioux201 E 4th St Ste 202, South Sioux City, NE 68776 Existing Patients: (605) 217-2667
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phisitkul?
Dr phisitkul was very good at explaining everything. i would recommend him for anyone who has foot or ankle issues nurse Bobbi was very good as well pleaseant experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phisitkul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phisitkul frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Humerus Fracture, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. Phisitkul's office is located at 201 E 4th St Ste 202, South Sioux City, NE 68776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phisitkul has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crawford County Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Valley Healthcare
- Mercyone Siouxland Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health– St. Luke's Regional Medical Center