Dr. Phillip Roland, MD is a oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Roland completed a residency at University Ala Hosp/U Ala. He currently practices at St. Francis Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
St. Francis Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic Oncology1000 Asylum Ave, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-7945
- University Ala Hosp/U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Ala Hosp/U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Tulane Univ, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roland?
No higher opinion of any other Medical Professional I have ever dealt with.
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital