Dr. Phillip Roland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Phillip Roland, MD is a oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Roland completed a residency at University Ala Hosp/U Ala. He currently practices at St. Francis Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Ala Hosp/U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Ala Hosp/U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Tulane Univ, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Francis Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic Oncology1000 Asylum Ave, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-7945
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roland?
No higher opinion of any other Medical Professional I have ever dealt with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roland frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Colposcopy, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Roland's office is located at 1000 Asylum Ave, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital