Dr. Phillip Wines, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wines' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Phillip Wines, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Wines completed a residency at U Alabama Hosps. He currently practices at Saint Thomas Heart and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wines is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tex Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Alabama Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Alabama Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Thomas Heart
Saint Thomas Outpatient Cardiac Imaging - Midtown301 21st Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-5144
Saint Thomas Heart
Saint Thomas Outpatient Cardiac Imaging - Goodlettsville900 Conference Dr Ste 8, Goodlettsville, TN 37072 Existing Patients: (615) 851-5551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wines?
Very thorough. Took plenty of time to go through my information and made me feel that my situation was as important to him as it is me. Everyone in the office was very friendly and the wait time was minimal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wines accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wines frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wines' office is located at 301 21st Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wines has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center