Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 391-8810.
Dr. Phillip Paras, MD
New Patient(616) 287-6024
Dr. Phillip Paras, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Paras completed a residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/MSU (GME). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paras is board certified in Pediatrics.
- 1 100 Cherry St Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Call
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/MSU (GME), Residency Hospital
- Ross University - Miramar (SOM), Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paras?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paras has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phillip Paras, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paras' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paras accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paras frequently treats Wellness Examination, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Pediatric Overweight.
Dr. Paras' office is located at 100 Cherry St Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.