Dr. Phillip Pearl, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Boston, MA. Dr. Pearl completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine, Neurology and Child Neurology. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pearl is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center
Epilepsy & Clinical Neurophysiology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-2413
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Neurology and Child Neurology, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearl?
- Boston Children's Hospital