Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Phillip Madonia, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Madonia completed a residency at U So Ala. He currently practices at Mobile Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Providence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U So Ala, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U So Ala, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mobile Obstetrics & Gynecology
Mobile Office6701 Airport Blvd Ste B321, Mobile, AL 36608 Existing Patients: (251) 633-0793
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madonia?
I would highly recommend dr. Madonia! He took excellant care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Madonia frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Perimenopause, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Madonia's office is located at 6701 Airport Blvd Ste B321, Mobile, AL 36608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Madonia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Hospital