Dr. Phillip Parr, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Parr completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at The Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parr is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Orthopaedic Institute
Gainesville4500 Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32607 (352) 336-6000
- St. Joseph Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1971
- U Fla Teach Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Stetson University, Undergraduate School — 1959
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parr?
Dr Parr saw me right away because of my right knee pain and was very helpful and explained everything i needed to do. I have an ongoing knee problem due to sports injuries and was very pleased with Dr. Parr's and his staff. The MRI scheduling lady is very efficient and professional as well..
- North Florida Regional Medical Center