Take charge of your health!
Dr. Brick's Background
Phillip L. Brick, MD practices Internal Medicine in St Louis, MO. Dr. Brick graduated from University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine in 1989. He completed a residency at St Louis University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Bi-State Medical Consultants and is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, Barnes-Jewish St Peter's Hospital and St Luke's Urgent Care Center on Clarkson Road. Dr. Brick accepts multiple insurance plans including Cigna, Great West and Multiplan. Dr. Brick is board certified in Pediatrics. In addition to English, Dr. Brick's practice supports this language: Spanish.
- Barnes-Jewish St Peter's Hospital
- St John's Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Luke's Urgent Care Center on Clarkson Road
- St Louis University School of Medicine
- Medical School
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine
- Kansas City, MO
Learn More About Women's Health