Dr. Phillip Beaulieu, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology specialist in Nashville, TN. He currently practices at Anesthesia Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beaulieu is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- UNIV OF TN HLTH SCI CTR, Medical School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beaulieu?
Stellar Physician! Initially I was referred to him by my ortho-spine Dr for an RFA. Wasn’t sure what to expect but everything went off without a hitch. From the initial nerve block tests to the actual procedure, his care was excellent! After a couple weeks of letting the procedure take effect, I was back to work. Only a couple months in and I slipped a disc. My ortho recommended Epidural injections. Not sure why but they sent me to another facility initially. The second one was done wrong so I ended up back with Dr B. I had complete trust in him and knew he would do the procedure correctly. In my particular case my nerve was so inflamed I had some pain, yet I can already tell he got it right. He is so thorough, precise, soft spoken, calming and talks to you while he’s working to get your mind off of it. I will not go to anyone else ever again should I need another procedure!
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center