Dr. Philip Karpos, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Karpos completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance and is affiliated with Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karpos is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karpos?
He has been my guy since the mid 1990s. He replaced both hips and a knee. One year, on the day before Thanksgiving, I had to have hip surgery, he came in Thanksgiving day to check on me and he was not on call that holiday. Now what doctor would do that? Great doctor even greater guy. Thank you Dr. Karpos.
- Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Three Rivers Hospital