Dr. Phillip Manno, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Manno completed a residency at Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at The Cancer Center and is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manno is board certified in Hematology.
The Cancer Center
St Joseph Hospital of Nashua Nh172 Kinsley St, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 880-3408
Dartmouth-hitchcock Medical Center1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Existing Patients: (603) 653-6181
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manno?
- Catholic Medical Center
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital