Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 225-8102, and for other questions, call (331) 221-9003.
Dr. Phillip Cozzi, MD
New Patient(331) 240-9880
Dr. Phillip Cozzi, MD is a pulmonologist in Elmhurst, IL. Dr. Cozzi completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Elmhurst Clinic IM-Neph Group and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cozzi is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Chicago, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cozzi?
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillip Cozzi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cozzi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cozzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cozzi frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Cozzi's office is located at 133 E Brush Hill Rd Ste 310, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cozzi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.