Dr. Rodgers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phillip Rodgers, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Rodgers completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Briarwood Family Medicine Ctr and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodgers is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Med Coll Ohio, Toledo, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Briarwood Family Medicine Ctr
Briarwood Family Medicine Ctr1801 Briarwood Cir Bldg 10, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Existing Patients: (734) 998-7390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodgers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillip Rodgers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodgers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodgers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodgers' office is located at 1801 Briarwood Cir Bldg 10, Ann Arbor, MI 48108. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan