Dr. Phillip Baldwin, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Baldwin completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at SOUTH CAROLINA ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with KershawHealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baldwin is board certified in Hematology.
South Carolina Oncology Associates
South Carolina Oncology Associates166 Stoneridge Dr, Columbia, SC 29210 Existing Patients: (803) 461-3000
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baldwin?
I love Dr. Baldwin. If you have sickle cell, this is the doctor you need to see. He doesn't only go by blood work. He goes by what you tell him also. Also, he will refer you to the sickle cell clinic twice a week or wherever you need to go. He is an amazing doctor. He is everything and beyond. He really listens and care. I will never change doctors. I love his doctor office.
- KershawHealth Medical Center
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital