Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Phillip Camp, MD
Dr. Phillip Camp, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Camp completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospitals A. He currently practices at Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Camp is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Of Iowa Hospitals A, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camp?
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillip Camp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Camp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Camp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Camp frequently treats Aortic Valve Surgery, Atrial Fibrillation, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Camp's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE # MC117, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Camp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.