Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gauthier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Philippe Gauthier, MD is a transplant nephrology specialist in Minot, ND. Dr. Gauthier completed a residency at Tulane University of Louisiana. He currently practices at Pathology Services PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gauthier is board certified in Nephrology.
- Tulane Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pathology Services PC1 Burdick Expy W, Minot, ND 58701 Existing Patients: (701) 857-5979
Porter Transplant Center, Denver, CO
Centura Medical Consultants2535 S Downing St Ste 380, Denver, CO 80210 Existing Patients: (303) 778-5797
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gauthier?
It's rare to have a doctor take time to explain and then answer questions without rushing through the information. Dr. Gauthier has the credentials but is also blessed with the skill to connect with the patient. I left with complete confidence, because he took the time to help me understand. Thank you for that!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gauthier frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Gauthier's office is located at 1 Burdick Expy W, Minot, ND 58701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gauthier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.