Dr. Philip Savia, MD is a neurology specialist in Plains, PA. Dr. Savia completed a residency at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He currently practices at Commonwealth Health Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery and is affiliated with Franklin Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Savia is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
Commonwealth Health Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Commonwealth Health Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery670 S River St Ste 203, Plains, PA 18705 Existing Patients: (570) 552-7110
Orthopedic Professional Association14 Maple St Ste 100, Gilford, NH 03249 Existing Patients: (603) 527-2712
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savia?
- Franklin Regional Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital