Dr. Philip Miner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Miner, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Miner completed a residency at U Cincinnati. He currently practices at Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miner is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Valley Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miner frequently treats EEG (Electroencephalogram), ADHD and-or ADD, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Miner's office is located at 92 W Miller St, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.