Dr. Philip Swanson, MD is a general surgery specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Swanson completed a residency at Texas Tech University. He currently practices at Swanson Surgical Care and is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Trophy Club. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swanson is board certified in General Surgery.
- Texas Tech University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Southern Illinois University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Medical School — 1980
- Bethel College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanson?
Dr. Swanson is a very skilled and caring surgeon, who takes time out for his patient. He fully explained the procedure and potential complications. Recovery For me was a bit rough and he was always available by phone to address my needs. Costs were explained and very reasonable with no surprises. Their support staff is top notch too. My best friend used his services and I now know why. Highly recommend him.
- Baylor Medical Center At Trophy Club
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Baylor Surgical Hospital At Las Colinas
- Medical City Las Colinas