Dr. Philip Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Smith, MD is a general surgery specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University of Virginia Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at University of Virginia and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in General Surgery.
- Columbia University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2003
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Virginia4 Hospital Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-0376
University of Virginia Department of SurgeryClinical Dept Wing Rm 4550, Charlottesville, VA 22908
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith has given me my life back. I can’t say enough. From the first meeting with him I knew I was in the best hands. I trust him implicitly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Hyperparathyroidism, Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy, and Thyroidectomy.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 4 Hospital Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital