Dr. Philip Shrake, MD is a oncology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Shrake completed a residency at U Cincinnati. He currently practices at Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia, LLC and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shrake is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia, LLC
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia - Lawrenceville311 Philip Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 (770) 995-3000
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shrake?
I had a series of 3 once a week Brachytherapy Radiation treatments. Dr Shrake and his Nurse, Natalie gave me a detailed explanation of how the procedure was done. Natalie, my nurse, was with me during the entire visit each time making sure I was comfortable, didn't need anything and not left waiting alone in a room on an exam table. I have never had a more compassionate, attentive Medical team for a procedure.
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Hospital