Dr. Philip Perdue, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greenville, NC. Dr. Perdue completed a residency at University Of Va Med Center. He currently practices at Orthopaedics East and is affiliated with Unc Lenoir Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perdue is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orthopaedics East810 WH SMITH BLVD, Greenville, NC 27834 Existing Patients: (252) 757-2663
- Wellington Orthopedics, University Of Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1988
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perdue?
Our Family has been seeing Dr. Perdue for multiple years, has had numerous procedures done by him & He is just the greatest Orthopedic Specialist/Surgeon in the Eastern district! When it was determined my 90 y/o Mother needed a knee replacement; she was nervous & dumbfounded but as she begin to ask patients in the Lobby who to go to; 97% of the patients begin to suggest Dr. Perdue. Many had already had procedures done by him, but surprisingly i learned that many was there from out of town recommended by other patients! My Mother had excellent results & healing time. Then years later it was my turn & after seeing her post-op results i had no doubt who would be doing mines. And now my ole hip is bone to bone & he already knows so here we go again!
- Unc Lenoir Health Care
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital
- Vidant Medical Center