Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Barie, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Barie completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Albany Med Coll/Surg, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Albany Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Critical Care Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barie?
Dr. Barie is magnificent, as is his surgical team. He generates competence and skill that puts one at ease right away no matter how you are feeling, how much pain, how much anxiety. That is not only a perception but also a reality; he is a superb surgeon with years of experience. He does not waste words, is very efficient, but answered all of my questions simply and expertly, and sought solutions to ones I raised very quickly. I feel so blessed that he and his team were my surgeons. I see that the previous comments had the same experience. Susan W., August 1, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Philip Barie, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Barie's profile.
Dr. Barie frequently treats the following conditions: Appendicitis, Umbilical Hernia, and Intestinal Obstruction. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Barie's office is located at 525 E 68th St Ste P713A, New York, NY 10065. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Barie is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barie has over 45 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.3/5 for Dr. Philip Barie, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 525 E 68th St Ste P713A, New York, NY 10065 (212) 746-5401