Dr. Philip Roper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roper's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Roper, MD is a cardiology specialist in Missoula, MT. Dr. Roper completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at Cardiopulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Saint Patrick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roper is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital — 1973
- IU Health Methodist, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiopulmonary Associates601 W Spruce St Ste A, Missoula, MT 59802 Existing Patients: (406) 329-2945
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roper frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Roper's office is located at 601 W Spruce St Ste A, Missoula, MT 59802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Patrick Hospital