Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Philip Romm, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Romm completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR GRP and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romm is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Georgetown U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CardioVascular Group - Lawrenceville755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 962-0399
CardioVascular Group-Frenik Marketing - Lawrenceville755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 962-0399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romm?
I have used Dr. Romm for my Cardio care for over 5 years and have always found him to be caring, professional and helpful with my treatment. My only complaint about the practice is the usual wait time to see him. I do wish they could schedule a bit better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romm frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Romm's office is located at 755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett