Dr. Philip Rizzuto, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Rizzuto completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rizzuto is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
Providence Office120 Dudley St Ste 301, Providence, RI 02905 Existing Patients: (401) 274-6622
- Kresge Eye Inst/Wayne State U, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Buffalo/Millard Fillmore Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizzuto?
Dr. Rizzuto closed an incision on my poor face after a recent Mohs Surgery, and I couldn't be happier (or more relieved) with the result. Although I'm still healing now, I can see that I'll have hardly any scar. I feel fortunate to have benefitted from Dr. Rizzuto's skill and would confidently recommend him.