Dr. Huber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Huber, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. He currently practices at Providence Spokane Cardiology and is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huber is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Spokane Cardiology
Heart Institute62 W 7th Ave Ste 450, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 455-8820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huber?
Kind, patient, professional, trustworthy, thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Huber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huber frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Huber's office is located at 62 W 7th Ave Ste 450, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Mount Carmel Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital