Dr. Goldstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Goldstein, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Norristown, PA. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants Of Philadelphia and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center - Germantown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Cardiology.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Interventional Cardiology, Other Education — 1989
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
The best Cardiologist around, explains everything with you. Very thorough and upfront with you, such a caring Doctor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Hypertensive Heart Disease.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 609 W Germantown Pike Ste 120, Norristown, PA 19403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldstein speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Einstein Medical Center - Germantown
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Suburban Community Hospital
Cardiology Consultants Of Philadelphia
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia609 W Germantown Pike Ste 120, Norristown, PA 19403 (610) 279-1370
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C.676 DeKalb Pike Ste 101, Blue Bell, PA 19422 (610) 279-7696