Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Philip Frank, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Frank completed a residency at Letterman Army MC. He currently practices at Peace Health Behavioral Health and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frank is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Univ CA, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Letterman Army MC, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- KC U Hlth Scis Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peace Health Behavioral Health
Peace Health Behavioral Health2901 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham, WA 98225 Existing Patients: (360) 788-6993
Kaiser Permanente Hilo Clinic - Ppmp1292 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720 Existing Patients: (808) 344-4400
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank frequently treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Bipolar Disorder, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Frank's office is located at 2901 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham, WA 98225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frank has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center