Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (828) 214-5309, and for other questions, call (828) 684-1115.
Dr. Philip Lartey, MD
New Patient(828) 785-5066
Dr. Philip Lartey, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hendersonville, NC. He currently practices at AdventHealth Medical Group Psychiatry at Medical Office Building and is affiliated with AdventHealth Hendersonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
AdventHealth Medical Group Psychiatry at Medical Office Building
A hospital department of AdventHealth Hendersonville50 Hospital Dr Ste 5b, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Call
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Christian Care
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gallagher Basset
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Magellan Health Services
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Planned Administration Inc
- Self Pay
- Sliding Scale
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lartey?
Dr. Lartey is an excellent doctor. He spends a lot of time listening, and explaining things. I totally trust him. The person who left him 1 star, can't even write a coherent paragraph.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lartey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lartey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lartey frequently treats Anxiety, ADHD and-or ADD, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Lartey's office is located at 50 Hospital Dr Ste 5b, Hendersonville, NC 28792. Find other locations and directions.