Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Philip Berman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Berman completed a residency at University Tex Health Science Center. He currently practices at Memorial Cardiology Associates PA and is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berman is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Tex Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Tex Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Cardiology Associates PA915 Gessner Rd Ste 900, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (713) 464-0762
Katy Preventive Cardiology
Katy Preventive Cardiology18400 Katy Fwy Ste 620, Houston, TX 77094 Existing Patients: (281) 398-4944
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berman?
Most dedicated, understanding , devoted heart surgeon in Houston.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berman frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Berman's office is located at 915 Gessner Rd Ste 900, Houston, TX 77024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital