Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Philip Baese, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Baese completed a residency at Triple Board University Utah. He currently practices at Uni Home Program and is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baese is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Triple Board University Utah, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Utah, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baese?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baese frequently treats Autism, ADHD and-or ADD, and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Baese's office is located at 650 S Komas Dr Ste 200, Salt Lake City, UT 84108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics