Call (602) 385-0971 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Philip Husband, MD
Dr. Philip Husband, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Husband completed a residency at Good Samaritan Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Husband is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Good Samaritan Med Ctr/Carl T Hagden VA|Maine Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Maine Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Good Samaritan Med Ctr/Carl T Hagden VA, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Msu Kalamazoo Center Med Stu, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Grand Valley State University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Husband?
Found out from my trusty friends that Dr. Husband did not over exert the use of intubation. Instead he decided wisely to switch to infusing saline into my system. This was most likely due to my over compulsive habit of triple cleaning my water without adding enough real Salt. Thank you so much for being so prudent and wise. God bless you sir.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Husband, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Husband's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Husband accepts your insurance.
Dr. Husband frequently treats Respiratory Management, Acidosis, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Husband's office is located at 350 W Thomas Rd Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ 85013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Husband has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Dignity Health Medical Group
Hospital Based Providers350 W Thomas Rd Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ 85013