Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shapiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Philip Shapiro, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at Central City Concern. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- South Beach Psy Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Einstein-Bronx Psy Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- St Louis Jewish Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
Central City Concern33 Nw Broadway, Portland, OR 97209 Existing Patients: (503) 228-7134
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
I was very pleased with my care he helped me find the core of my pain my life is so much better thank you Dr Shapiro love Jessica Munoz
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shapiro frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Shapiro's office is located at 33 Nw Broadway, Portland, OR 97209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shapiro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.