Dr. Gideon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Gideon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Gideon completed a residency at West Suburban Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Lukes Roosevelt Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Of Tenn, Fellowship Hospital
- West Suburban Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UNIV AUTONOMA DE GUADALAJARA, Medical School
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center
Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 945-3535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gideon?
Thank god for Dr. Gideon. He helped me through a very difficult time, after having an awful experience with another cardiologist. This man is an expert and is a great listener.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Gideon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gideon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gideon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gideon frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Gideon's office is located at 3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gideon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center